Sona Branosin Belly Button Oil for Brain & Memory
About this Product
Sona Branosin Belly Button oil is a perfect combination of natural essential oil. Scentifically the method of oiling the belly button is called “Pechoti Method” . Belly Button is the most accessible place to communicate directly with the brain.
The vagus nerve under the belly button activates the parasympathetic “ Rest and digest” nervous system. Turning on the parasympathetic nervous system produces calming effect on the body which make muscles relax and normalize hyper activity in the emotional layer of the brain.
By Oiling the belly button we stimulating the vagus nerve under the belly button strengthens a “Mental Brake” we have in the area of our brain behind the forehead that cools down the emotional brain which give more emotional self control.
It might come as a surprise to most that a staggering 95% of the body’s serotonin (Happiness Hormone) is produced by the gut additionally 50% of the body’s dopamine (Pleasure and Reward Hormone) is produced by the gut as well. These chemicals are then used by the neurons in the gut to communicate and regulate mood. Oiling of the belly button increase the production of above hormone and leads to healthy microbes which leads to a healthier mental state which improve the brain memory power.
- Boost memory and brain health
- Control hyperactivness
- Reduce stress & anxiety
- Improve Quality of sleep
- Increase focus and concentration
- Helpful in curing headache and treat migraine
- Remove tiredness and laziness
- Rinse or clean out your belly button and let it dry
- Lie down comfortable on the bed or couch
- Put a 3 to 4 drops of oil into your belly button and let it absorb into your skin by massaging it in a circular clockwise motion for beneficial result
- In morning do not forget to clean the belly button
- Sona Branosin Belly Button oil is a perfect combination of natural essential oil.
- Do not use this method if you are pregnant or lacting mother
- Before using please do a patch test for any allergic reactions