Sona Rumison oil for joint & muscle pain relief 100ml (Pack of 2)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
About this product
Sona Rumison oil is one of the best combination of ayurvedic herbal oil for joint pain and muscle pain relief.
Sona Rumison oil made with pain relieving properties of herbal oils like mahanarayan oil, nirgundi oil, dasmul oil, arand oil, teel tel, phudina phool, kapur, gandh pura oil, nilgiri, devadar tel and saraso oil it Helps in management of discomfort and aches at muscle and bone joint.
Sona Rumison oil is a specially formulated ayurvedic formulation blended with medicinal herbal oils, that helps in relieving pain associated with muscles & joints pain of neck, shoulder, back, wrist, hip, knee and ankle.
When Sona Rumison oil applied, the oil spreads & absorb deep into the skin, and activates its ingredients to provides relief from pain with a calming effect.The presence of different herbal oil makes Rumison oil a suitable solution for dealing with chronic joint and muscle pain. This oil is suitable for men & women of all age groups. Those struggling with joint pain & back pain, headache, arthritis pain, stress, suitable for all
- No stain on clothes and fully observed by skin
- make muscles strong.
- Protect and rejuvenates joints cartilages.
- Decreases cartilage damage.
- Relief from joint pain and muscles pain.
- Protect joints from free radicals damage.
- Reduce inflammation of joints.
- Help in Rheumatic disorders.
- Easy movement of the joints. it help relieve joint and muscle pain discomfort. Helps in reducing pain and promote better circulation.
- Gently massage 5 ml to 10 ml of oil on the affected area.
- Repeat it 2 to 3 times a day or as directed by physician.
- Joint pain that lingers on or regularly flares up is the primary symptom of arthritis
- Noisy joints, or clicking, grinding, or snapping sounds when moving the joint
- Swelling around joints
- Stiff or enlarged joint.
- Painful movement
- Difficulty bending or straightening the joint.
- Loss of motion
- A red and hot and swollen joint.