Rumison capsules for Arthritis & Joint pain 60 Cap. (Pack of 1)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Sona Rumison capsules is one of the best combination of ayurvedic herbs for relieve joint pain and arthritis.
Sona Rumison capsules made with pain relieving properties of herbs like ashwagandha, nirgundi, sunth, kulnjan, kochala, chitrak mool, guduchi, ajawain, pippali, akado mool, dhanmool, sanchar,sameer pannag ras, shudhh guggul and triphala it help relieve joint and muscle pain discomfort.
Sona Rumison capsule is beneficial in in all type of joint pain i.e. Back pain, knee pain, ankle pain, neck pain, arm pain, hand pain, shoulder pain and muscle pain, swelling & inflammation of joint and muscle, bone weakness.
Sona Rumison capsules helps in reducing pain and promote better circulation and total relaxation. It helps simulates & releases tension in shoulders, neck, and back. It opens the pores, relaxed the muscle, allowing the carefully selected herbs to work on the body and mind. Provides relieve from pain and stiffness in joints and muscular spasms & frozen shoulder and improves mobility and flexibility.
The presence of different herbs makes this rumison capsules a suitable solution for dealing with chronic joint and muscle pain. This capsules is suitable for men & women of all age groups. Those struggling with joint pain & back pain, headache, arthritis pain, stress, suitable for all.
- Helps in reducing pain and promote better circulation
- Protect and rejuvenates joints cartilages
- Decreases cartilage damage
- Relief from joint pain
- Protect joints from free radicals damage
- Reduce inflammation of joints
- Help in rheumatic disorders
- Easy movement of the joints
- take 2 capsules twice a day or as directed by the physican
- Joint pain that lingers on or regularly flares up is the primary symptom of arthritis.
- Painful movement.
- Difficulty bending or straightening the joint.
- Loss of motion.
- A red and hot and swollen joint.
- Joint stiffness.
- Chronic joint pain.
- Swelling around joints.
- Joint redness.
- Decreased range of motion.